<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, February 08, 2010
Got our classes today! My class is technically a science class ack :/ Everyone takes different subject combinations - how to be bonded like that? :( There are only 4 boys (My mum went "How to get boyfriend like that?!"), and about 18 girls? I found Catholics! :) And my homeroom is all the way up on the 6th floor, wts.

In other school news, chapel (which is every Monday) reminds me of Praise & Worship sessions (in IJ/church)! AC has too much eyecandy that no one stands out anymore. But I found a permanent (but not a very big) crush! He's not that hot but he's vvvv cute! Lectures are boring shit most of the time, and I can't follow everything :/ I'm scared shitless for PE; AC requires at least silver for PFT otherwise you attend PE remedial wts. After attending today's graphic calculator workshop, I still have no freaking idea how to use it; which really sucks since I paid $145 for it. Also, I'm in Oldham House!!! I was so happy when I found out I was in Oldham because 6 out of 8 houses are named after weird Chinese people, and I really wanted an English-named house heh.

Oh yes, Boss called me up to persuade me to join the shooting team :(:(:(:( It'll be harder if I had to turn Coach Ho down, but turning Boss down is still :S I haven't really decided on CCAs yet though, and shooting WILL look good on my records. If I decide to join shooting and hafta compete with Daphne Tay (who signed up for CJ shooting HAHA), I will laugh my ass off.

I hope I learn my way around school soon. I hope my class starts bonding and hanging out more soon. I hope I find an awesome cca with awesome people. And I hope Maxine & I can still take part in OM even though we missed the trials. I'm pretty set on being enthu and active in school stuff (not including sports activities of course), hee.
7:38 PM;